Courgette and chicken breasts recipe
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Meat and poultry
- Cuts of chicken
- Chicken breast
- Pan fried chicken breasts
Whether courgettes are a staple in your weekly shop or you have a glut in your summer garden, you are sure to love your courgettes paired with tender pan fried chicken breast in this simple, filling low-carb dish.
2 people made this
- 600g chicken breast fillets
- salt and ground pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 egg
- 55g breadcrumbs
- 2 courgettes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 bunch fresh mint, chopped
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:10min ›Ready in:20min
- Beat the chicken lightly with a meat mallet then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Warm the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Lightly beat the egg. Dip chicken first into the egg, and then into the breadcrumbs. Place in the frying pan and cook for 3 to 5 minutes on each side until no longer pink in the centre.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice the courgette using a vegetable peeler. Melt the butter in a frying pan over a medium heat, and cook the courgette strips for 5 to 7 minutes. Season to taste then sprinkle in the fresh mint. Serve the chicken breasts on a bed of courgette.