The Leading Lady Recipe
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Serving this cocktail will instantly transform your “girls’ night in” into a glamorous A-list event.
- 2 parts Sauza Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
- 4 parts club soda
- ½ parts fresh lime juice
- ¼ bunch of fresh mint
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
In a small pitcher, muddle together the mint leaves, sugar, and lime juice until they start to stick to each other. Add the Sauza Blue Silver Tequila. Fill four glasses with ice and pour cocktail mixture ¾ of the way to the top of each glass. Fill each glass with club soda and garnish with an extra sprig of mint.
Calories Per Serving20
Folate equivalent (total)0.8µg0.2%
Allrecipes Celebrates 20 Years As The Leading Global Digital Food Brand
SEATTLE , July 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Meredith Corporation (NYSE: MDP www.meredith.com), the nation's leading media and marketing company serving 110 million unduplicated U.S. women and 70 percent of American millennial women, today announced that Allrecipes.com, the world's largest digital food brand with more than 85 million users globally and 1.5 billion visits annually, is celebrating its 20th anniversary. Allrecipes is the leading digital resource for home cooks of all skill levels seeking trusted recipes, entertaining ideas, and meal solutions within a community where they connect and find inspiration through recipes, photos, reviews, personal collections, videos, and profiles. In tandem with its historic anniversary, the company is rolling out a research study investigating how digital technology has affected and changed the ways home cooks approach their home cooking journey.
Launched on July 28, 1997 , by five University of Washington graduate students (originally as CookieRecipe.com, then followed by dozens of sister sites which ultimately merged into the current site), Allrecipes.com has seen rapid growth over two decades and emerged as a digital food leader, tech innovator, and social media pioneer. Allrecipes was the first digital food brand to introduce a variety of social functions in the early 2000's including shared recipes, reviews, ratings, profiles, photos, blogs, menus, recipe boxes and shopping lists. Allrecipes launched its first mobile site in 2000, followed by its first mobile app in 2008. In 2013, Allrecipes Magazine was launched with an initial rate base of 500,000 subscribers the magazine has grown to 1.3 million subscribers, and an audience of 8.2 million readers. And in 2016, Allrecipes extended its reach to include the Internet of Things (IoT) with an Allrecipes app for smart refrigerators and Allrecipes Alexa Skill for voice-guided devices.
Nearly 20 billion pages of recipes, reviews, videos and articles have been viewed on the site since its inception with a new recipe posted every two minutes. With users around the globe, cooks have visited Allrecipes from 246 unique countries and territories and saved nearly 370 million recipes to their digital recipe boxes. During its peak traffic time on Thanksgiving Eve, home cooks view 165 recipes per second and view 334 pages of recipe-related content on Allrecipes.com.
"Allrecipes is proud to have served our global community of home cooks for the past 20 years and we look forward to being a source of inspiration for discovering and sharing the joy of cooking in the years ahead," said Stan Pavlovsky , President of Meredith Digital. "As our brand continues to evolve, we will remain proactive in our commitment to empower our community, meeting our members wherever and whenever they seek recipe resources for inspiration, and instilling them with confidence to succeed with their cooking goals no matter the size or scope."
In celebration of Allrecipes' 20th anniversary, the brand is introducing four super-premium editorial destinations centered on providing cooks with the freshest new ideas and inspiration: Daily Dish, Sweet Life, Brunchworthy and EasyHealthy – all updated daily with Allrecipes' fastest-trending, seasonally-fresh articles, recipes and videos. In addition, Allrecipes, Amazon, and Char-Broil are giving 10 users the chance to win a complete grill and accessories package - including Chef John of Food Wishes' Epic Grilling Guide - just by using the Allrecipes Alexa Skill between July 27 and August 3 . The city of Seattle has also joined in the celebration by proclaiming the 20 th anniversary date of Friday, July 28 th as the official "Allrecipes.com Day."
Knowing the power of U.S. home cooks (according to comScore they visited online food sites nine billion times in 2016, and viewed 34 billion pages of food content), Allrecipes conducted a 20 th anniversary survey of nearly 1,600 digital home cooks to find out how the availability of digital cooking resources has influenced their home cooking behavior. Here are a few key findings:
- Internet food and recipe sites have grown to become the top recipe source for 58 percent of home cooks. When asked to choose only one cooking resource to use for the rest of their lives, one in three respondents said they would choose food and cooking websites.
- As a result of broad access to digital recipe resources, home cooks say they are cooking more often (76 percent), are more adventurous (73 percent), and are more confident (63 percent).
- Seventy-five percent of digital home cooks trade recipes - with millennial home cooks standing out as the most frequent recipe sharers top formats include texting (55 percent) and social channels (40 percent).
- Digital cooking resources have streamlined the meal planning process. Today, 63 percent of home cooks report planning most meals of the same day as the meal, up 10 percent from 1999. Recipe searches on Allrecipes.com now peak from 4:00 to 5:00 pm on weeknights, a full hour later than 20 years ago. During the peak afternoon traffic period, more than 9,900 recipes are viewed each minute on Allrecipes.com.
- Accessing digital cooking resources through mobile devices has significantly shifted home cooks' daily cooking journeys. Using their smartphones, 33 percent of digital home cooks and 42 percent of millennial home cooks have viewed recipes in the past year while shopping for groceries. Use of digital coupons and redeeming grocery offers is also significant: 34 percent of Allrecipes' survey respondents have redeemed digital coupons and grocery offers. 50 percent of home cooks shop for groceries within 24 hours of their Allrecipes.com visit
- When asked about videos and food photo sharing, 40 percent of home cooks overall (55 percent of millennial home cooks) have watched cooking videos, and 37 percent (50 percent of millennials) have taken photos of recipes they prepared.
Voice-guided experiences are quickly emerging as the next major shift in cooking behaviors: one in 10 home cooks have already searched for recipes using their voice. Allrecipes recently introduced its Alexa Skill for more than 60,000 recipes and 6,000 cooking technique videos for devices such as Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, and Echo Show , which provide home cooks with hands-free, step-by-step guidance during the entire cooking process. These voice-activated features will make it easier for home cooks to discover and execute recipes, while keeping their hands free for meal preparation.
In addition to a variety of research available from the 20 th Survey, Allrecipes also pulled the most searched for, saved, and rated recipes by the Allrecipes community during the past 20 years, which are below:
For people who search recipes:
When you first signup on the site you will be asked about:
- Your cooking skill
- Your age and for how many people you will cook
- Your favorite types of food
- If you have any special diet
- If you have any food allergies
When you select all these, your registration is complete and yummly will show you the most relevant recipes for you. But that’s not all, they have a nice recipe box where you can save your favorite recipes and collections to sort them. With all those options and the number of recipes they have on the site you will never run out of cooking ideas. It will save you lots of time when looking for what to prepare.
Publishers have a great opportunity to get their recipes in front of more people but first they need to add Yummly button to the site. For example, you can see it on our website. For those that are interested, yummly has a long, detailed guide explaining everything you need to know.
Would you like to support Flashbak?
Please consider making a donation to our site. We don't want to rely on ads to bring you the best of visual culture. You can also support us by signing up to our Mailing List. And you can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. For great art and culture delivered to your door, visit our shop.
Superb Quality Prints In The Shop – Free Shipping
Sandwiches on Sale in London. 1972
Become A Subscriber – Your Support Really Matters
If you enjoy what we do and want to help us move away from relying on ads, please consider becoming a patron with a recurring monthly subscription of your choosing.
The Leading Lady Recipe - Recipes
A guide for caregivers, this book on dietary therapies to boost brain health gives practical aspects of making dishes according to Indian recipes. The ingredients suggested in these recipes are common and easily available in market.
The book covers all the below sections in detail.
Dietary Therapy in Epilepsy
Variants of Ketogenic diet
Carbohydrate Counting from Packaged-foods
Frequently Asked Questions
Indianized Ketogenic Diet
Dietary Guidelines for Modifi ed Atkins Diet
A multimedia glimpse of book insights
World's 1st book with Indian Veg Keto Recipies
Delicious Keto Recipes: A Guide for Caregivers, this book on dietary therapies to Boost Brain Health gives practical aspects of making dishes according to Indian recipes.The ingredients suggested in these recipes are common and easily available in market.This book is not only for experienced (trained) dieticians but also for other health professionals including doctors, nurses and anyone involved in the management of a person with epilepsy, obesity, gluten sensitivity/celiac disease, dementia and many such conditions which benefit from ketogenic/modified Atkins/low glycemic index diet.
Around 88 recipes in this book have been prepared, tasted by dieticians and the scientific team involved in the management of these conditions. One of the parents whose child is on diet therapy has contributed by giving recipes of many baked dishes, these are acceptable to children.
Forks Plant-Based Recipe App
From one of the leading vegan lifestyle websites, the Forks Over Knives is perfect for anyone trying to support or switch to a plant-based diet. The clean design and production value alone makes this app worth the five bones. However, the 400+ whole-food recipe database, the new recipes each week, and the exportable grocery list option also make this app very worthwhile.
Price: $5 one-time fee
Dairy-Free Chocolate Pots are the Creme de la Creme of Desserts
Carol originally shared this recipe with us way back in 2010, but we’ve given this post an update. I also have a few tips to add to help ensure your best results.
- Coconut Milk: The richness of your chocolate pots will depend a fair bit on the quality of your coconut milk. Remember to use canned, full-fat coconut milk. It should have a nice, thick, spoonable cream at the top when you open it (but you are using the whole can, liquid and all). This richness is essential to ensure the dairy-free chocolate pots set up properly when chilled. Do not substitute coconut milk beverage, which is the drinkable version sold in larger packages.
- Chocolate: The chocolate you use sets the whole tone for this dessert. There is no added sweetener, so be sure to gauge what cacao percentage you want to use for sweetness. We like a light dark, like 55 to 60%. But it is up to you if you want a bittersweet finish.
The BEST environmentally friendly home service. THE BEST "ship to home" meal service out there! Hands down. The food is delicious - just enough flavoring that you can jazz the meal up with your own spices if you wish. Nothing is bland or overly spicy. BEST OF ALL - they include a shipping label for you to RETURN all the packing materials to them for FREE for reuse until ready for recycling. Environmentally OUTSTANDING. SO easy and enjoyable. And the vegan menu is superb.
- Allison Hall, MamaSezz Customer
Open-Faced Roast Beef Sandwich
One of my family’s favorite meals is a hot roast beef with gravy, mash potatoes, and a favorite vegetable on the side. Today I am whipping this up in my Power Electric Pressure Cooker for my husband’s birthday dinner. To create this dish you will need the following ingredients. Don’t forget that toward the bottom of this post you will find the details in the printable recipe section. It is really a super simple recipe.
For the roast beef and gravy:
- 3 pounds beef chuck roast
- garlic salt
- chicken broth
- brown gravy dry mix
- salt and pepper
- sweet onion
Don’t forget the cheats to make this a meal listed at the bottom of this post!
Catersource to Release Newest Cookbook, 'Fifteen Chefs: Inspiring & Innovative Recipes from the Leading Caterers of America'
MINNEAPOLIS , March 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Today, Catersource in partnership with the Leading Caterers of America, has put together a collection of enticing recipes from some of the most respected chefs across America in the newest cookbook, "Fifteen Chefs: Inspiring & Innovative Recipes from the Leading Caterers of America." This spectacular compilation of recipes and best practices will be available for purchase and signing during the upcoming Catersource and Event Solutions Conference & Tradeshow, running March 8-11, 2015 at Caesars Palace and the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV. For more information and to register, please visit: catersource.com/conference-tradeshow/2015.
Over the past year, Catersource and the Leading Caterers of America have been working with top chefs from across the country to complete this cookbook containing some of the premier appetizers, entrées, desserts, and other tasty delights that perform best when made in large quantities. Readers will also see unique plating options as well as how to develop in smaller portions first - both yields for 10 and 50 are included with each recipe. This unique catalog of vibrant dishes and ideas from the leading catering companies in the U.S. and Canada will help you dazzle a crowd.
Off the pages of this exciting book and onto the tradeshow floor and conference rooms, the recipes will make their debut at the upcoming Catersource and Event Solutions Conference & Tradeshow. Attendees will have the opportunity to see a variety of the renowned chefs featured in this innovative caterer's resource, and purchase their own copy of the "Fifteen Chefs" cookbook for the discounted onsite-only price of $39.95 (originally $49.99 ) at the CatersourceStore.
Don't miss these Leading Caterers of America chefs at the Las Vegas Convention Center next week:
- : Chefs Elgin Woodman of A Joy Wallace Catering, and Paul Larson of Blue Plate team up to try to win the DICED competition on the tradeshow floor, Tuesday, March 10 , 10:30am – 2:30pm . : Chefs Jenna Johansen of Epicurean Group, and John Walsh of The Classic Catering People, duke it out during the Appetizer Round at the Rapid Recipe competition on Wednesday, March 11 , 10:00am – 2:00pm . (Appetizer Round, 10:00am – 11:00am )
- Official Book Signing: Get your new cookbook signed and meet chefs Ericson Aladenika, Jenna Johansen, Rachanee Keovorabouth, Paul Larson, John Walsh, and Elgin Woodman on Wednesday, March 11 from 1:30 – 2:00pm.
- The Culinary Innovation Stage: Stop by on both Monday and Tuesday to see Chef Ericson Aladenika of Simply Delicious Catering, or Chef Rachanee Keovorabouth of Thomas Caterers of Distinction, among others.
"We are thrilled to release this vibrant 256-page resource, jam-packed with recipes ranging from the decadent to downhome—and everything in between," explained Kathleen Stoehr , Publisher & Executive Editor of Catersource magazine. "Featuring the work of 15 distinguished chefs across 13 chapters, we couldn't be more pleased to connect our CSES 2015 attendees directly with these very talented and creative cooking dynamos."
Join thousands of attendees from around the globe next week at the Catersource and Event Solutions Conference & Tradeshow to be among the first to purchase this innovative cookbook and see the experts behind the recipes in action. Don't miss the official book signing on Wednesday, March 11 from 1:30 – 2:00pm in the CatersourceStore at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- Learn more and register: Please visit catersource.com/conference-tradeshow/2015
- Apply for a Media Pass: Please email [email protected] with your request and credentials
Follow Catersource Online
Follow Event Solutions Online
About Catersource and Event Solutions
Catersource Magazine, Conference and Tradeshow are the world's premier resources dedicated to the education and growth of catering and events professionals. Through in-depth educational offerings and the largest catering and events conference globally, Catersource provides the most expansive network relevant to the catering and events business. Catersource Magazine, an award-winning B2B resource for foodservice professionals who are passionate about their business is published seven times a year and provides rich editorial content online. Catersource is produced by UBM plc (UBM.L), a global provider of media and information services. For more information, visit www.catersource.com.
Catersource and Event Solutions PR